We are looking for a super awesome intern to join our team this Summer 2014! If you are interested please send a resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the following:
– Your name, school and school year (if you are in school or where you graduated from/year)
– If you can/need to receive school credit
– What you are looking to get out of this internship
– What your favorite new item is from the Kate Spade collection. (I believe we are in Rio this month!)
– If you had to plan a DREAM photo shoot based around a wedding idea, what would it be?
– MUST love Dogs, glitter, color, crafting, getting your hands dirty and weddings! (duh)
– Graphic design and some event planning experience is a PLUS
– MUST be available weekends (6 Saturdays to be exact), Especially July 5th (this day is a HUGE wedding for us, trust us you won’t want to miss it anyways). We will give you a calendar of wedding dates during your interview
– Be able to work between 5-15 hours a week (each week will vary but we will be willing to work around your work/family/life schedule)
We work HARD, but play HARD! We like to take random trips to target, have tea parties and visit art galleries and libraries. We love anything Kate Spade, anything with a bow and a perfectly placed polka dot.
If you would love to spend the summer with an awesome team and have fun in the process, send your resume over! We look forward to hearing from you!